Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by TINOKIM, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Hi living at Chatswood area just got my new bike last week so I am like newnew don't know any parts and thier names and stuff but willing get to know better and more!!!
    But kinda crash today sigh nothing big just going on the roundabout and sliped and hit the gutter and bike went on the footparth sigh... need to fix the alignmnet I think as it looks and feels odd..sigh and going to have heartattack when I the bill sigh.. any suggestion of good and cheap repair/service shop new Chatswood area??? Oh and I got the Kawasaki ninja 300 :)

2. welcome aboard :] cant help with the service shops good to see ur ok
  3. Welcome! Bummer about your bike, first day I had my CBR500RA I dropped it doing a U-turn, luckily only a few scratches on the mirror and exhaust so easily and cheaply fixable.
  4. Welcome to Netrider!...Its great that you are ok... are you going to get some rider training?, it is highly recommended (y)
  5. Hope there wasn't much damage. Try to head down to a learners day at homebush. Plenty to learn from the people there.
    And welcome :)
  6. Welcome to NR.

Sorry to hear about your bike...!
  7. #7 cjvfr, Sep 30, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2015
    Welcome to the site, roundabouts are fairly intimidating to new riders. Glad you are OK. Can't help you with service in Sydney but the most common thing is bent handlebars or the front shocks have moved in the triple clamp so it isn't plumb anymore. They are fairly easy fixes but if you are not familiar wit hthe technique it is best to get a mechanic to do it.

A few options in Artarmon try

Lloyd Penn Motorcycles 34 Punch St, Artarmon NSW 2064 (02) 9906 8488
    • Agree Agree x 1