Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Slipin, Jan 28, 2014.

1. Hi All,

Just introducing myself, I'm a new Sydney Rider doing the City commute from the northern beaches. goodbye L90!!! ;)

My pride and joy is a Ninja 650L 2013, just had her first 1000k service which made a noticeable improvement.

I have had a few dirt bikes in the past, now after a 10+ year break off bikes i'm now on the road and enjoying it.

2. Welcome.......... and i'll say again - Northern Beaches, Sydney's motorcycle mecca ;)
  3. Welcome to NR :)
  4. Welcome Slipin, nice bike too.
  5. Welcome Slipin :) I've just started doing the same, bye bye L90, hello motorbike. Although I still have L 90 on that yellow plate..
  6. Thanks All :)

On another note, how does one remove the welcome to netrider message that pops up on the lower left of the page?
  7. I think there's a tiny font at the bottom that says dismiss notification or something? but if you keep clicking the x it keeps popping up...
    I just logged in with facebook and I get logged in and out automatically all the time which is a bit annoying, maybe it will fix if I add a password. I'll let you know.
  8. Yeah I looked for the dismiss option, not seeing anything of the sort.