Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New rider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by lockie, Jun 5, 2011.

1. Hey all,

Been poking my nose around the netrider threads for probably the last 6-9 months, and finally decided it might be worth signing up. New to riding, got my licence last year but only got around to getting a bike in the last couple of months. Enjoying it, maybe a bit too much (first speeding ticket today...).

2. Welcome to the forum lockie :) Where you from?

3. Welcome to netrider enjoy the ride

4. Welcome mate. Ride safe.

5. Yea that probably would have helped hey - in Brisbane

6. I'm...so sorry...:-({|=

7. Welcome lockie. Nice to have you here. Runcorn, myself. Vegas is alright, don't let those mexicans put one over on you.

8. Welcome lockie.

I'm with dragon on that one - every time a southerner tries to tell you their state is better, just remind the NSW ones about origin, and the VIC's that we can ride 12 months of the year without needing thermals.

Ipswich here, by the way.

9. thanks guys, good to see a few queenslanders on here.

10. Welcome Lockie! First ticket too..:p

11. Yup... didn't take long. It was bound to happen though, always had a bit of a lead foot, turns out the wrist is a bit the same. Ah well, lesson learned :facepalm:.