Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New rider with a fresh set of L's

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by yeowie, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Hi guys and girls, i just realised that i have forgotton to introduce myself.

I have been surfing these forums frequently since i joined up, and after getting my L's at HART in tullamarine, i'm really looking forward to riding.

as some may recognise from my earlier posts i don't have a bike yet, but scrapping together the gold coins to push me in that direction. initially i had my heart set on a sports bike, but after riding the cb250 and hearing good things about the virago, i would seriously consider that market.

although the the new laws for learners coming in mid 2008, the fact that learners will be allowed to ride bikes up to 660cc will mean 250cc bikes get cheaper? maybe?

anyhow i look forward to riding with you all on the road sooner rather than later

2. Welcome to NR.. :grin:
  3. Welcome yeowie

Your just around the corner from me, will have to catch up for a ride when u get yr wheels. I looked around for a bike for ages, and ended up with a VTR250, great bike.

Cya on the road!!