Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New rider...watch out Melbourne!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Carita, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Hi,
    I just got my L's at the start of the year and I've had my lovely little red ninja for about 3 weeks now. It's cut my work travel time from about 1 hour on PT to 30 minutes so I'm loving it. I'm completely ignorant of all things mechanical so hopefully I'll be able to learn a few tips and tricks on here to keep me safe and happy.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Hello, safe and happy is good.
  3. Hi and welcome to Netrider Carita. The forum is full of advice for just about anything you'd like to know.

Nice avatar pic, where is that?
  4. Welcome Carita.
    Hopefully you'll find some useful tips and helpful hints on here.
    Enjoy your ride.
  5. welcome aboard :] another ninja to the ever growing number you should keep an eye out for rides.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. ...i think so

Hi Carita. Welcome to NR. I'm sure there are penty of Ninja300 rider to seek advice from.
  7. Welcome Carita and enjoy the Ninja, is this a 250 or a newer 300?
  8. Thanks all.
    Chillibutton - it's a 2011 250. I'm already kind of wanting something bigger than a 250, but lots more practice needed before I upgrade :)

Ned - the photo is from Peruvian Andes.
  9. Welcome to NR CaritaCarita .. i feel your pain in regards to PT..

I'm without bike for a few weeks due to an off and i've gone from a 30 min ride home to nearly a 2 hour journey...

I can't wait till i'm back on 2 wheels to end this horror show known as Melbourne Public Transport.

10. Bienvenido a Netrider, CaritaCarita.
  11. Welcome to NR..
  12. Welcome to NR!
  13. Welcome to NR!
  14. Welcome!!! Gotta love a fellow Ninja rider!!!
  15. I love them all
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Hey Carita, that's fantastic. I'm a day away from L's and have come around to the Ninja 300. Good luck to you!