Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New rider Taree/Old Bar NSW area

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by BDL999, Feb 8, 2015.

1. Good morning to all,

I'm a new rider (L's 2 months ago)from Old Bar NSW.

I just got my first ride a honda cb300f and I'm loving it.

Anyone in the area keen for a day ride let me know.

2. welcome aboard :] check out the ride section to see what's going on in your area
  3. Welcome to the forum!
  4. there are some great roads up your way - haven't ridden them but drove them many a time before the highway bypassed all the towns.

welcome and enjoy
  5. Welcome to NR
    You have some lovely rides on your doorstep!
    I just love that area...have family all around there...the lakes way is a great ride and up through Booral to Stroud and then Gloucester and Wingham...sigh...used to swim at washpool as a kid...
    Comboyne and Tinonee up that way is a nice ride but used to be mostly unsealed but pretty good condition.
    Please take photos when you go for a ride and post them up please!
  6. Oxley Loop.
    Join in one of my many rides up there.
  7. My bike came from Tinonee. Nice part of the world.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Really lovely ride and -shock, horror, drive all up through there...I can't wait to actually ride through all my old haunts and do the reli run. Be that full of smoko by the end that the front forks will be stuffed!:cat:
  9. I haven't ridden up there yet. The bike was unrego'd when I bought it so it got chucked on the trailer.

I'll do it sometime, it's pretty much a straight run up the highway to get up that way for me.
  10. G'day All,

I'm a semi new net rider member from the Taree area.

Been riding for a few years now (just off restrictions) .

Is there any members around the Taree area that would be keen for a day ride?

11. Welcome!
  12. Welcome Ben
  13. G'dayBenBen. Congratulations getting your full rider licence!