Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Rider (pics)

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by 3jaz, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Hello,

Jaz is my name.
    Got my paws on a 1991 Honda CBR250RR with 25,000K's
    Im on my L's atm ... and in the Western Sydney area.

Wish I had taken the bike path a long time ago now that ive been riding for a few weeks and loving and enjoying every second of it.

Looking forward in participating in these forums and perhaps meeting some members soon.

Here's a few photo's
    (No mods done to the bike)

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f99/3jaz/CBR250RR03.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f99/3jaz/CBR250RR.jpg

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f99/3jaz/CBR250RR02.jpg

Jaz.

2. welcome to the club mate. nice looking bike, its a good colour. anyways have fun

3. another cbr.. nice bike though :p

4. Nice bike Jaz, love the colour! Welcome to the forum. :)

5. I love the colour of your bike :)

Welcome aboard allso :)

6. Hey mate, nice bike :wink:

It's a good colour... My one's blue, pics of it in my sig
    good luck keeping those rims white :eek:

Enjoy it... if you only change one thing, I'd say go for a custom muffler (Megacycle if you can get your hands on one from up there) and make it heard :cool:

7. Nice Bike! Awesome colour! Really stands out with the white rims too.

Might see you on the road sometime. I'm also in western sydney, (blue mountains actually.. But often cruise down that way..

Will keep an eye out for that Paint scheme... ^_^

8. Nice Bike! Awesome colour! Really stands out with the white rims too.

Might see you on the road sometime. I'm also in western sydney, (blue mountains actually.. But often cruise down that way..

Will keep an eye out for that Paint scheme... ^_^

9. Thank you all for the kind words.... you have made me feel very welcomed :) :)

10. awesome looking bike - red looks hot on hondas!!!

11. Jaz, you have joined the "two wheels" family, doesnt matter what you ride or where yo ride it you'll always get a wave and a level of respect!!

Welcom

12. G'day jaz and welcome to the mad house :twisted:

13. Welcome jaz, hope you brought your straitjacket. :Grin:

14. what don't they get given upon becoming a Netrider member anymore :eek:
    maybe that's just for us select few nutters :LOL: :tantrum: :eek: :? :LOL: :twisted:

15. Jaz,
    Welcome on board. Nice bike, even though it's not a cruiser.... See you on a few rides. There's actually one coming up this Sunday (when Greg puts it up) going up to Wollombi if you'd like to come along. I actually live just down the road from you in Toongabbie, so if you want we can meet up locally and head on up to the meet point.

Anyway, welcome again, and enjoy....

Cheers....

16. Hey jaz, welcome the friendliest forum going.

That IS a nice looking bike, lots of TLC has been expended on it.

Get it serviced at the exact intervals and look after it and it will serve you well; and watch out for posted rides, we have great fun.....

17. Welcome Jaz, my CBR205RR friend! :wink:
    Looking forward to you joining us on the rides :)

18. Hornet then how come you don't want to pluck anymore Liar birds this Sunday :twisted:

Jaz welcome to the mad house

19. Greg, first of all it's Lyre Birds (as in their tails looking like the lyre, an old musical instrument), and secondly, just hope YOU never have YOUR bike off the road, because this taunting is all saving up, my friend :p

20. Welcome.

I like the bike, btw.