Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Rider- Perth

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Otis_27, Oct 29, 2007.

1. Hello everyone!
    Just got my L's and have my first lesson next week, can't wait!
    Read this forum for a while and I must say i've already learnt a lot of useful info.

2. Congrats mate !
    and welcome to NR :p
  3. Thanks VCM
    The learners test in WA is pretty much a waste of time anyway. 15 Multi-choice questions that are all common sense.
    The big test will come when I actually get on a bike.
    Anybody from WA do the course through Smart Rider that can tell me how they are?
  4. welcome :D have fun
  5. Welcome mate and congrats on the L's
  6. Hello and welcome to the forum and to the world of motorcycles.

Congrates on getting started with the L's get a few lessons in then book your test as there is a fairly long wait on most occasions to book in to sit the test

I havnt done anything with Smartride but I did my lessons with Elitedriving for my open class. Piece of cake and I did both tests in the rain

What area are you in in Perth?
  7. I'm in Willetton, had a look at other riding schools but this seemed to be the closest one.

Glad to hear the tests are pretty easy and thanks for the tip about the test I'll make sure i ask my instructor about that.
  8. Congratulations on the L's Otis & welcome to NR. I'm also a newbie & you're right this is a bloody great place.

Cheers Jason