Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New rider nsw

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Unero, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Hi,

My name is Anthony I'm 25 just passed my learning riding course at clyde.. had a lady instructor named maddy she was amazing at her job.. tomorrow I will complete my DKT then pick up my brand new CBR300r SE.. so excited to practice in the back streets and car parks.. my aim is too do track days in the future. My dream bike would definitely be the MV Augusta 675 hopefully in the future I will own one.. Haha
  2. Welcome Unero!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome :D
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks guys :)
  5. welcome aboard :)
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome to NR...

Those Brutales are awesome looking bikes...
  7. Welcome Anthony.

Do you, by any chance, work with a bloke called Cid?
  8. Welcome to NR UneroUnero , please come along to the Homebush learner sessions when you have a chance.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. MadDogMadDog ye i will definitely be there next weekend thank you so much.. CrazyCamCrazyCam Cid? What did he do for work?private msg me if you like..

Thanks again everyone the bike will dropped off this afternoon IMG-20160212-WA0003.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. You'll always be Numero Unero on this site......
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Nice bike, I love the colours...unfortunately I've got the kids with me this weekend so I can't make it to the sessions. but will try to get there next saturday.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Why aim for the MV 675 when you can get an 800??
  13. I haven't looked much into the difference of an 800 and 675 in power. Jumping from 300 to a 800 just may be to much for me to handle but I am taking one day at a time who knows how good of a rider a will be by this time next year.