Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New rider, new to forum, new bike - Victoria

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Harfie12, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Hi There,

Earlier this year I decided to do something I had always wanted to do and get my motorbike learners.
    Since then I have bought a bike and clocked up 700kms.
    Now planning on going for my full licence soon.

A friend recommended me to this site and I am looking forward to joining some rides and meeting some new people.

Thanks!! :)

2. Hi Harfie12Harfie12. Welcome to NR. Lots of people and ideas here. What do you ride?

Does the test change soon? I have only heard so, better to go before the changes, if so.
  3. Haha double post.
  4. Welcome Harfie12Harfie12,
    There's a few members from down your way. Should be easy to get you into some rides.
    What are you riding ?

Check out the thread 'Sunday learners / new riders' for a regular Sunday morning ride.
    It normally starts at Rowville but can be on any side of the city.
  5. welcome aboard :]
  6. Welcome to NR..
  7. Thanks everyone!
    I have a ninja 300.
    I will definitely look up the learner rides - sounds great.
    I have no idea about changes to the license test - I better book in soon then!
  8. Welcome to the site Harfie12, there a many ninja 300 owners in here to chat with. No doubt you'll get advice on aftermarket pipes, places to ride etc.
  9. Welcome to NR Harfie, another Victorian newbie to the site like myself. See you out there
  10. Howdy & Welcome to NR!