Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Rider -- Needing Lessons

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by josh000, May 11, 2008.

1. Hi Guys,

I am based in the valley in brisbane, and have been overseas for the last 18 months. I am back until july, and it is necessary I get my motorcycle license before then. I understand getting my license is the first step, and I will need further training, but I need my license here to continue my training overseas.

Now, I have had almost no luck finding work, and I have been back for 5 weeks. I am a student, and only on cent relink, and seriously have no money after food and rent.

I have over 10 years experience working with computers, in pretty much every area, and was sincerely hoping I could find someone near me to give me lessons, in exchange for other services. Or at the least allow lessons to be paid off, $50/week or something.

The services I could offer in exchange would be:

any kind of computer services(my specific field is computer security)
    free website hosting
    personnel assistant duties
    administration assistant
    anything else you can think of that I am able to do
    I also have some brand new jewelry, total value $600, that I am simply unable to sell. Brand new and unused, mikimoto pearls.

It is very important to me I get this, I just don't have the funds just now, any suggestions would be most welcome.

Many thanks,