Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Rider/Member Sydney

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Gorex, Jun 27, 2014.

1. Hi all!

So after many years of putting it off and being a sook, I have finally started riding motorbikes...

Let me tell you, I am angry that I didn't start sooner!

Been riding in Sydney now for around 2.5 months and it's a hell of a lot of fun dodging the taxis and soccer mums..

I plan to frequent this forum quite a bit, so I look forward to getting to know you all!

2. Welcome Nate, lots of other Netrideristas in the Emerald city so if you are interested in group ride you should be able to catch up with some. What are you riding?
  3. Thanks for the reply :)

I am riding a Hyosung GT650 at the moment, just something to get me through the learner/P plate period.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hooray I got my P plates :)

Look out world!!
  5. Congratulations Nate, Remember shiny side up. ;)
  6. Cheers Man :)
  7. Welcome to NR and well done on getting your P's !
  8. Thank you :)
  9. Welcome to Netrider, Nate. Head on out to Homebush for the Learner/P sessions, ozyoda and his team much wisdom to impart they have......
  10. Welcome Nate. Lots of good advice on here (and some not so good advice so you'll have to decide for yourself). I've been on a few great rides with some of the guys on this site to keep an eye out on the rides and events thread if you'd like to join us.
  11. Hey Senetor17,

Thanks yeah i might do.. just gotta work out some time between family and work life :)

12. I usually post up an invite when I'm heading out on a ride. Check out the Rides and events thread. Our groups have numbered between 3 and 8 so far and you are always welcome. Cheers, Bill
  13. Thanks Bill,

I will keep an eye out for the invites :)