Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New rider/member from the Riverina

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Satchello, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Hi, i have been a learner rider for the past month having been a late starter (mid 30s).

My bike is a 2015 CB400A and im pretty smitten with it!

I plan on doing some cruising but at the moment mainly just commuting plus some fun short rides (a little time poor with two young children).

• Like Like x 1
  2. Welcome to Netrider Satchello! ....you are only a youngster (compared to me anyway haha!)

3. Welcome SatchelloSatchello! I'm a late starter myself, being 33 I only got my moto learner's two years ago and I'm enjoying the riding immensely since then

4. Welcome, the CB400 has quite a following around here. Even having its own thread, I am sure you will enjoy it as a bike.

5. I think the cb400 to be an excellent bike. And love those little one, they are most important.

6. welcome aboard :]

7. #7 Andrew West, Oct 30, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2015
    Welcome SatchelloSatchello, pffft mid 30's around here you're considered a junior ;).

8. Welcome Satchello, I'm in my 40's and just beginning. Also, new to NR - nice to do social media and not be abused. Folk on here all seem helpful.
    Cheers

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Howdy & Welcome to both NR and the CB400 riders club :)

10. I have been trying to digest that thread! Quite long, but full of great info. Including exhausts... The standard one is on the quiet side (not necessarily a bad thing) and that thread is what made me find NR.