Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Rider - Lady On A Bike

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Intruder Girl 60, Jul 30, 2011.

1. Hi Everyone

Just joined the site after following the forum for the past couple of weeks. Love reading the very helpful hints and guides to improve my riding.

A bit about myself I got my L's 6 weeks ago and have booked for my P's on the 11th September.

Have been riding only on weekends with my husband (a Harley rider) and did a ride down to Ulladulla a couple of weekends ago (my 4th weekend of riding).

Absolutely loving the experience and have one very excited & proud husband.

I love my bike & have called her Suzi.

I would love to get some more info on the P's test at Campbelltown.

I know that Mav & Mrs Mav did their P's there in January and I would appreciate any tips on the road ride (route taken & length of ride) instructors etc.

I have read the thread from Mav but it only refers to the MOST test, which was good to read.

Thanks for your responses I look forward to reading them and getting on with joining in the forum.
  2. Welcome to netrider. :)
  3. Hey IG60, welcome to Netrider - sounds like you're reeaallyyyyy enjoying your riding, which is fantastic. I am slowly working on Mrs KN to get her on a bike.

Thanks for introducing yourself, and great to have you here. Post up a picture of Suzi for us if you get a chance!

4. Welcome, IG.
  5. We all love a lady on a bike. Welcome and good luck, you'll need it lol.
  6. Hello Intruder Girl, welcome to NR.
  7. Thanks up everyone who have replied.
    I have just got home after being at my husbands place of work carpark practicing the MOST test. Did pretty well for my first time....hubbie is exceptionally proud of me!!!
  8. Forgot to say I will definitely post a picture of my Suzi for you all to see.
  9. AWSOME! Keep kicking goal :D another girl on a bike too YAY=D>
  10. Welcome to NR IG, see guys, more then one way to put a smile on a womans face :)
    enjoy the ride IG, hope you have many more smiles on your dial!!
  11. Lovely to see another lady rider here on NR. Glad you joined us!
  12. Welcome to NR & riding.

If you come down to Homebush youll find us a friendly bunch, though I think the cold/wet weather has had us a bit subdued for the last few weeks.

Take care.
  13. welcome to NR ... you will definitely get a lot of help from all these riders in the club.

14. Welcome to NR :)
  15. Welcome to NR - nice to see another girl here :)