Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New rider in the ACT - Just got my L's

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by MaccaACT, Jul 5, 2012.

1. Hi folks,
    Just did the good old stay upright last weekend after getting the course as a birthday present from my daughter.
    Yet to get my own bike but she has a kawasaki ninja 250r I can use shortly for a start.
    Looking forward to meeting a few folks around the traps as I get more into riding.

I have to say the two instructors (Richard and David) at stay upright were great value, good work guys if you happen to float around these forums.

Anyway, just popped in to say g'day and look forward to reading the forums.

2. Welcome to netrider Macca. You might want to get onto the Canberra Riders forum as well as they have organised rider training days and track days. Good luck
  3. Welcome. Good time of the year to start riding in Canberra :LOL:
  4. welcome to NR Macca :)
  5. Welcome aboard!
  6. Welcome, i started riding this time last year in canberra. If you make it through winter your defiantly going to be a rider for life.
  7. Welcome to NR :)
  8. Thanks for the welcome guys, Yeah no idea what possessed me to start in Winter but I agree with Unconnected, if I survive the next few months I'll be hooked :)