Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New rider in Penrith !

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by 99sydrd, Jan 7, 2008.

1. Hey folks
    Just got my full licence today after the M.o.s.t test yesterday. Spent saturday night practicing in the car park, especially for cone and swerve test.And passed !! few!
    I purchased a brand new suzy gs 500f in december , nice blue and white , i added the ventura rack on the back, took me about 5 hours to fit, looks very nice.Only problem is i can't stop riding it ! Wife suggested i go to the doctors and asked for an operation to remove my butt from the seat !! lol
    After removing the yellow L plate hand brake today I got her up to a top speed of approx 195km/h today - faster enough for me at this stage of my early riding career! what a rush though !
    Look forward to see ya's in the next ride day , email me if y want catch up for arvo ride or weekend cruise if ya in the penrith area!

2. Welcome 99sydrd

There is quite a few of us in your area who ride most weekends so you are welcome to join us anytime.

You should come and join us at The Mean Fiddler for our Coffee meet every Saturday at 3pm

Ride safe