Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New rider in penrith!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by HAZ555, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Hello dudes and dudettes, im Harry and im completely new to riding. Hopefully i see some of you on the roads around penrith (not game enough to venture further just yet ) cant miss me, green ninja 300 with arrow muffler, fluro yellow AGV helmet and alpine stars jacket! (Will probaly have a blinker left on aswell, working on that)

Anyone sees me around ill probably be heading for a coffee so feel free to follow.

2. Howdy and welcome to NR! Lol, those blinkers are a real pain but it does get better. Ride safe and enjoy. :happy:
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Haha Welcome mate :cool:

Quite a few guys around the western Sydney area on this forums :) If you can, get to the Homebush learning training sessions on Saturdays, they end up doing a ride that usually finishes at McGraths Hill Maccas which would be close for you to get home.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Howdy and welcome. There are plenty of NR's out your way, most of them seem more partial to beer then coffee though lol
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. welcome aboard :)
    • Agree Agree x 1

6. Would much prefer a beer beleive me! Cant lose my license for a high caffeine content!