Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Rider in Ormeau QLD

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Reddog093, Oct 30, 2015.

1. Greetings from Ormeau, very new to the riding community although I have a few mates with bikes. Off to pick up a 2011 V-star this weekend so when I can will post pics and then would be more than keen to go for a ride with anyone in the area.

2. welcome aboard :] nice bike

3. Howdy and welcome to NR Reddog093Reddog093 :) There are quite a few riders on here who are very close to you, you are in good company. And I second Jeffco's sentiment, very nice bike indeed!

4. Gold coast is rife with riders ... apparently it's infectious :-O

5. So no photos yet need more posts but just got home from picking up my VStar from Maroochydore and what a beautiful bike and an awesome ride home. Arse only got numb around Springwood hahahaha. Already planning on a spin next weekend

6. Welcome to Netrider and 2 wheels (y)

7. [​IMG] here she is.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Nice what exhaust is that?

9. Custom made ones as far as I know. Bought it with them, not stupid loud like vance and hines short shots but still have a bit of bark ☺

10. That's handy :] saves you a few dollars for something else
    They look like Long shots

11. Yeah they appear to be similar to a longshot or a cobra pipe.