Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New rider in Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Pockets, Apr 1, 2012.

1. Hey all,

Have been reading through the forums for a fair while and posting a little regarding getting my first bike. Well it has happened, and it is sitting out my back door as I type.... just wanting to be ridden.

Anyways, the name is Tim, live in Elsternwick (on Nepean Hwy) and am 20 years old.

Here is my 08 Ninja 250r, second hand, 10,000k's on the odo, 1 female owner who is a friend of a friend and rode the bike with care as a form of commuting.

Don't get my learners until the 14/04/2012 and then rego comes the week after...... MKEKLFKSZFKCEKSFK I hate the waiting game.

See you all soon.
  2. Welcome to NR and good luck with your learners...Enjoy the ride...
  3. Hi Tim

Welcome aboard! Good luck getting the license. I'm a new rider myself 2 months on and I can honestly say you won't regret it.
  4. Hi Tim,

Welcome and good luck with the learners. Don't forget to pop down to Elwood for the Sat Morning Sessions. You will pick up tons of good advice and its only around the corner for you.
  5. Hi Tim Welcome to NR

I am an old Elsternwick boy too. that's with the emphasis on the old not the boy :LOL:
    Learner sessions are just down the road.