Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Rider in Melb

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by simonwsc, Jun 18, 2010.

1. Hi all,

Just got my L's last week and now I've bought a 04 VTR250 [red/gold rims]with 24k on the clock for mid $3k. Cant wait till I get it next week! Going to AMX this weekend to get some gear. Wohooo! :biker:
  2. Welcome on board and nice set of wheels. (y)
  3. Welcome in mate
  4. Thanks all~ Will join you guys when I actually do get my ride next weekend, and probably still need a couple of days to practice around my neighbourhood.

Btw, is $3.6k a decent price for a 04 VTR250 with 24k on the clock? I hope I didnt get ripped off. Doesn't come with log books unfortunately, but test ridden it and seems fine. RWC will be provided by owner. :deal:
  5. Welcome mate
  6. Hi and welcome to NR
  7. Welcome NR, was that you and a mate riding through back streets of Brunswick this morning?
  8. Nah mate~ Yet to get my bike. It'll be ready this week. Cant wait..spent $1.2k on gear during the weekend. $_$
  9. G'day Simon and welcome to Netrider. Congrats on your new bike purchase and hopefully seeya out there sometime. I'll look out for a red VTR with gold rims :)
  10. Welcome Simon, join the long line of VTR newbies :LOL:
  11. Cant wait! Getting my bike tomorrow!!! Still need to do transfer at VicRoads and get insurance sorted. Spent a good $1200 on gear, although I reckon I could've overspent for a newbie~