Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Rider in Cairns

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Raychaa, Jul 3, 2014.

1. Hi Everyone!

My name is Raychel, I live in Cairns.

I just got my licence and my first bike (a Ninja 300) a couple of months ago. Before that, I had my bike learners for 10+ years and dabbled in some riding here and there (always had friends with bikes). I always wanted a bike, then realised I’m not getting any younger J

Well, that’s me. Hopefully I can make some online friends and maybe even some local ones too!

2. Welcome
    It would be nice riding weather up there in Cairns at this time of year ...

enjoy

3. Welcome aboard, Cairns or more particularly Palm Cove is a regular haunt of mine, get up there once or twice a year, love the place.

4. Thanks Fractalz. Yes, the weather has been on and off lately (the wet season was a bit late this year) but the good days are just beautiful... have to make the most of them that's for sure.

Thanks Mcsenna - I love Palm Cove but don't get there often enough (I work too much / two jobs). Now you've inspired me, I may have to go for a ride up there and just chill out on the beach one day.

Thanks Gurbachen... Of course I'm hot, it's the tropics dude! PS I love Archer :)

5. Welcome to Nutrider!

6. Some great rosds up your way. I love that ride from Cairns to Port Douglas.

• Agree Agree x 1