Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New rider from western sydney

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by SirHunts, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Hey guys been looking at the site for a while finally off my ass and got me a license and soon hopefully a bike!

Got my L's at 12pm today and got home to test ride my hopefully new bike by 130!

It's a Honda CBR250r(r)
    I'll post some pictures soon!
    I'm not sure if it's a double r or not because on the rego it says cbr250r
    But it definitely has the double break disks on the front wheel!

Anyways did about 100kms today all over the area and boy it's different from being in a rodeo!
    Everything feels so big and close! My first 10mins out to Pitt Town I was tail gated by a huge white sand truck:/ freaking he'll that was fearful!

I love the bike and I can see me loving life on it!
    I can't believe it's finally here!

Thanks guys
  2. Welcome to NR buddy.
    Try and get yourself down to the L's session's at Homebush it will be a great help to you.

Cheers Paul.
  3. yay another westie joins the fold
  4. Welcome!
  5. Welcome to NR mate =D> great bike for beginner and it sound great as well... hopefully we see you down at the session...
  6. I've heard of plenty of those cbr250rr riders not rocking because they are "too cool"
    but idefinitely want to learn more!
    The instructor at my pre learner course was crazy good!
    I just have to wait to get a Thursday off!
    I'm happy with it sounds amazing this bike!
  7. welcome :D

and indeed, sunday (atm) down homebush was for the practise sessions are awesome and you'd get to meet a few of us loonies
  8. welcome. and nice pick on the 250rr. i've been wanting that bike since early 2000s :D
  9. Good bikes, the old MC19/22's. I've test-ridden a bunch of them (and ZX2 Ninjas) for friends who were yet to get their L's, made a nice change from the GZ250 that I did my restrictions on.

Welcome aboard.