Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Rider From Sydney

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by shookz, Feb 14, 2011.

1. Hey all, just wanted to introduce myself. My names Allan, 23, been a long time lurker and finally decided to get my learner license this year. Theres so much helpful info on this site that I've used and I wanna thank you guys for that.

Just got my bike last weekend. Got it second hand, its a 2009 GSX650FU. Awesome bike! I've only been out riding twice so far but am loving every second of it. Never rode a bike before but feel more confident each time I go out.

Looking forward to meet up with you guys for some rides. I live in the Hurstville, South Sydney area. Any other netriders around here?

2. Hi Allan and welcome to Netrider buddy.
    Exciting times for you in the motorcycling world.
    Enjoy the forum and your new-found hobby (y)
  3. Welcome in Allan. Come say hi to us at the homebush sessions sometime.
  4. Welcome Shookz, I'm just down the street at Kogarah and will be riding something similar to you soon.
  5. Hey thanks guys, great to be here.

Will certainly head down to the Homebush sessions in the coming weeks.

Yea for sure NiteKreeper, we should go riding sometime.

6. G'day Allan

Fun Ha!
  7. Hello Allan,
    Welcome to the forum and Its really a nice meeting with you here..
    I hope you will enjoy our company here and will share some views about motorcycling over here...
  8. Are you propositioning him or something? Or am I misunderstanding?
  9. Hey guys, forgot to add a pic.

Got a race stand the other day. Figuring out how to put it on for the first time took a bit of effort. Bikes a bit heavy and was scared I was gonna drop it, but I got the hang of it now. Washed it and figured out how to clean/lube the chain watching youtube videos :)

Now can't wait to go for a ride again!

10. welcome :D

great bike!
  11. welcome Allan, take care riding round the streets of St. George, there's some truly homicidal motorists in that area...
  12. Cheers, will do Hornet
  13. Welcome to NR. Nice looking bike you've got there. Enjoy the riding mate.