Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Rider from Queensland

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by RowanOn2Wheels, Jul 4, 2013.

1. Hello Netrider,

My new bike has just arrived and after haunting this place for the last few months I thought I'd better sign up.

I'm a new rider and I have about 8 months left till my Opens but I still have tons to learn. I love this hobby so much and I'm kicking myself that I didn't get into it sooner. I currently ride a new Honda CBR 500R and love it to bits and I thought I would be counting the months till I could upgrade, but so far this thing is keeping me busy. It's a great platform to learn on and its fast enough for me at this time.

I'm still collecting some proper riding gear and in the process I'm reviewing online what I buy, and just started a YouTube channel which combines 2 new hobbies of making short movies and motorcycling. Both of which I currently suck at but hopefully things improve in time. I make my videos primarily for my family and friends back home documenting the journey.

I now live in Western Queensland and the roads aren't the best but I'm still getting to know the area. I don't know many riders out here so that's why I thought I should sign up to Netrider and be part of the conversation.

Anyway, great to meet you all.

• Like Like x 1
  2. I'll ride with you! :happy:
  3. Welcome Rohan, I am sure you will find some other QLD riders, although big place QLD, I am only really familiar with the coastal strip so not sure what its like out west.