Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Rider from NE VIC

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by Lindz, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Hey everyone,

First time poster and rider here. I have recently acquired my learner permit and bought a CBR500r. I've been having a great time learning so far.

I live in Albury/ Wodonga and it would be great to meet some like minded riders in the area (both fellow beginners and more experienced riders I can learn from)

So if you live in the region and wouldn't mind riding with someone new, let me know!

Cheers,

Lindsay

• Like Like x 2
  2. Woo Hoo ! Great choice of bike ! You'll love it.
    Stay safe, have fun :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Welcome to NR from Adelaide.

4. Welcome to NR and congrats..

:D

5. Hi Lindsay and welcome to Netrider (y)

Next time something LIKE THIS is posted, come along and meet a few of us from down south.

Cheers.

6. Welcome to the forum mate

7. Welcome :cool:

8. Welcome to NR and enjoy the Honda

9. Welcome to nr

10. Welcome aboard :)

Congrats on the LS and the bike

Enjoy :)

11. gday LindzLindz and welcome to two wheels and NR - congrats on the purchase!

12. Congrats and welcome from Shepparton

13. Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I've found some pretty interesting threads here so far, like the road road craft thread. Hopefully I'll have a chance to meet up with some of you at some stage.

14. Howdy & Welcome to NR!

15. Hey LindzLindz , welcome to NR.

I'm planning a weekender up that way sometime soon just for the hell of it... Can come for a ride if you're keen?

16. Welcome LindzLindz
    I live in Wodonga & get out on the bike a bit. PM me if you want to meet up for a ride one day.

Hey DonJuanDonJuan . Seems a long time since Tassie.
    Let me know when you are coming up & I'll show you some of the local roads.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Hey V8PatrolV8Patrol , too true - seems like years ago! Will definitely send you a PM ahead of my trip up your way!

18. Welcome to netrider lindz, some great riding in your area and the NE in general.

19. Thanks mate. Let me know when you're coming and if i'm free it would be good to meet you and go for a ride. I'm not keen to ride in a group yet though as I don't think I have the necessary experience.