Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New rider from Mill Park, Melbourne, Vic

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Phillip, Jul 7, 2008.

1. Hi all, in the biker world.
    Well i finally did, it only took 31 years lol.
    on the street and legal, well learner legal lol.
    Learner rider
    Ride; 2008 Hyosung gt250 NAKED, black.

Don't know what else to say at this stage,

cheers! Ride Safe

phillip :grin:

"To be absolutely certain about something, one must know everything or nothing about it"
  2. G'day Phillip. Folks around here are usually pretty friendly and helpful.

I'll be interested to hear how the Hyosung goes coz they've got a pretty average rep when it comes to reliability but that could be from previous models.
  3. Hi Phillip

Welcome to the world of riding and yes sometime life gets in the way and getting a bike licence gets forgotten for a few years, but thats ok we make up for it when we finally get it.

I was around your age when I got my licence and I still ride everyday 3 years later

4. Welcome Aboard mate!
    Better late then never I say :wink:
    ( Got mine at 46 )
  5. :grin: Welcome aboard phillip. hope there will be some Netrider rides soon that we will see you on :wink:
  6. welcome to the forums :) you found a good place to find fun people who all love bikes :)

well some people just love their bikes, I'm sure some people "love" their bikes... though I don't think those pics are suitable for our family friendly atmosphere :p

have a good time here, might catch you around....
  7. Warm Welcome

Thanks guys for all your warm welcomes.
    Whats the storey with NetRider ride days? How do you find out about them? and are there many beginner rides?

Cheers Phillip
  8. Hi and welcome :)
    you wont regret it im sure