Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New rider from Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by fatstring, Mar 19, 2016.

1. Hi all,

I'm a new rider based on Clayton. Got my learners last December and got my license a couple days ago (before GLS phase 2 kicked in).
    I bought CFMoto 150 pretty much right after I got my learners and been riding so far. The bike is running quite well, but after like a week of riding, I found myself regretting not getting a 650cc or even 250cc bike haha
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Congrats on the licence (just in time too). Yeah I guess staying with a 150 for more than a year is going to be challenging, but regardless of what LAMS bike you have most would upgrade again after graduating even if they at first thought they wouldn't (not mentioning names). Check out free Saturday practice sessions if you're able to. There's a thread about it on these forums.
  3. Welcome :cool:

The 150 will be great for zipping around as you get used to riding.
  4. Welcome! Monash? F*ck their blue permits am I right?? Pound it :D
  5. welcome aboard :)
  6. Welcome to NR. :happy:
  7. Yea, I'll check the practice sessions. I should be able to joins yous after the easter holiday

Surely 150 is a good start to get used to riding, but greeeeeed haha

haha Monash it is!! blue permit is so f***ed up!!! Even motorcycle parking in N1 is always full!
    • Like Like x 2
  8. Welcome to NR