Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New rider from Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Lecksimus, Jul 2, 2014.

1. Hi all,

Just thought I'd say hello and introduce myself. I got my L's at the end of May this year, currently riding a 2007 CBR125R and have been on it pretty much every chance I get when the weathers right. I'm in South East Melbourne (Rowville to be exact) and hoping to meet riders in the area.

Thanks for reading and hope to get to know everyone better.
  2. Get your P's before September, or you'll be stuck on a LAMS bike for four years. Come on down to Saturday practice to make sure you're up to it, and able to ace the test. (y)

Welcome to Nutrider!
  3. Thanks. Yeah I plan on booking my P's sometime this week so I can get a spot saved for the very day my 3 months are up. I'll also take a look at the Saturday practice.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Welcome. Yeah, get those Ps toot sweet!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome to NR...
    • Like Like x 1
  6. You have till 30 September to get your licence for the changes not to effect you.

See here for clarification - http://www.vicroads.vic.gov.au/Home...ces/NewMotorcycleGraduatedLicensingSystem.htm

Cheers Jeremy
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Thanks for the info everyone and also feeling the warmth of the welcomes :D. Will definitely come down to practice if the rain stays away.
  8. Sup folks new rider here for about 2 months (very excited for getting my p's soon!). Names Troy riding a 2011 Honda cbr250r been on it everyday rain, hail or shine. Currently Living in South east Melbourne (Hampton Park) anyone in the area wanna go for a ride hit me up always down for a good day on the bike.
  9. Welcome @Taipaz@Taipaz. However, you'll get more responses if you start your own thread. (y)
  10. LOL thanks danny might be good lol