Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

QLD New Rider from Brissy (Wello Point)

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Rollin_Bris, Sep 25, 2016.

1. Hey guys just been a lurker here for a while. Just thought I'd better introduce myself as I just picked up my first bike last weekend. Just recently past qride and getting myself into street riding. Haven't done many long or crazy rides but just getting used to everything. Just currently riding a 2016 MT-03 first bike so nothing too crazy will try and attach a couple of pics and hopefully see you guys out and about.

• Like Like x 3
  2. Welcome.
    Lots of new people in my neck of the woods this weekend.

3. welcome aboard :)

Congrats on the Ls and the bike :)
  4. Very Nice. Bike.
  5. Welcome to the forum
  6. Ah, lurkers coming out of the woodwork everywhere... Must be the weather! ;) Welcome!
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Aloha Rollin_BrisRollin_Bris to the forum (officially). Lurking is good. Interacting is better. Stirring sh1t is bestest. :p Cool little bike for a first one. Make sure you put up a showpiece item and keep an eye out for events in the Qld section.
    Stay upright :)
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Hello and welcome from Newbie to Newbie.
  9. Welcome mate, I'm new here myself, also in Wello Point.
  10. Welcome to NR
  11. Just a couple of quick pics of my ride. Haven't put many k's on it just yet but trying to ride as much as I can lol. IMG_3231.JPG

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  12. Nice ride, love the pipe.
  13. Welcome, I'm over at Mount Cotton :)
  14. Welcome Rollin_BrisRollin_Bris. Long time lurker first time poster, eh? Well great to have you aboard! Excellent choice of bike - you should post it up in the showcase section! Look forward to seeing you around the forums.