Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New rider - Central Coast

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by The Brett, Nov 5, 2015.

1. Hello Netrider community.

My name is Brett. I recently got my learner rider license after putting it off for years. I've had my bike for almost three weeks now and have done a little over 600km. It has been as amazing as I hoped it would be. I bought myself a 2015 deep armour mt-07. After reading all the hype about the bike I was very keen to have a go on one. So far it has more than lived up to it all. I've added a few aftermarket parts. Yoshi exhaust, R&G tail tidy and rear foot peg blanking plates. I'm hoping to hone my riding skills before I go on a group ride or similar. Anyways I'm pretty sure I'm not making a lot of sense, thanks for reading.

• Like Like x 1
  2. welcome aboard brett :] nice looking ride
  3. Welcome to NR, just up the road from you in Newcastle. Lots of good roads close to you, so get out there. :)
  4. Welcome mate. Just in time for the riding season.
  5. Welcome, mate! 07 is a great bike to start on, one of the best LAMS bikes.
  6. Making perfect sense mate, nice looking ride. Ifnobody has told you yet, go and look up "Twist of the Wrist" on Youtube to get some excellent riding tips, particularly cornering, and how countersteering works.

Also plenty of good info on here, havea search for threads on "noob 101" etc.

Enjoy the experience!
  7. Thank you all for the warm welcome, very much appreciated. I've been a long time lurker on these forums as well as many riding related YouTube channels. It's a great feeling putting into practice the things you pickup from videos and articles online.
  8. G'day BrettBrett, welcome to Netrider - as others have said, great choice of motorcycle and colour.