Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New rider Blue Mountains

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Tegan Giovanna, Aug 8, 2016.

1. Hi all. I'm new :)

I have just started riding recently and loving it!
    I live in the Blue Mountains and am hoping to find some people around here or in Sydney to go riding with.
    I generally have monday and tuesday free and my husband does not....... so would love to find some ladies to hit the road with.

Look forward to getting to know many of you

2. welcome aboard Tegan :)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Welcome Tegan GiovannaTegan Giovanna hope you have decent winter gear for riding around in o_O, I see there has already been a few snow falls up there this Winter
  4. Welcome Tegan GiovannaTegan Giovanna
    Good luck with some riding buddies.
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Welcome :cool:

Hope you can get some rides with some people in the area.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Keep an eye on this thread also Tegan NSW
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Welcome aboard, Tegan:)
    • Like Like x 1
  8. There was a new rider from the Blue Mountains
    She mostly rode round and round fountains
    She got her tyres wet
    And didn't even fret
    Then went on to test ride Z1000s
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Welcome to NR aka the nut house
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Thanks for all the welcome love guys!! :)
  11. Currently, ALL my gear is winter gear ;) and hot grips were my first mod. haha. I sure picked a great time of year to start my riding career :D
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Welcome!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Welcome :)
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I get a lot of Monday's off and love to ride up the mountain, but am not a woman so may not be appropriate riding companionship...
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. It does not worry me! :) I merely said "lady riders" as I have yet to come across any yet & rumor has it they're out there somewhere ;)
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Pssst hi Tegan GiovannaTegan Giovanna :D There are a few of us loitering. Definitely keep your eyes on the nsw rides thread they are lots of fun :) welcome to Netrider!
    • Like Like x 2
  17. Thanks for the tip! I will definitely keep an eye on it :D
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Welcome to the forum
  19. Welcome to the skitz house Tegan GiovannaTegan Giovanna :) There a few lovely lasses near the syd are that ride, good luck ! as for the boys here... well they dont bite (generally)... :rolleyes: Steve VtecSteve Vtec comes recommended. He does have luscious long hair, so maybe that will fit the bill for riding partner? :D:angelic:
    • Funny Funny x 2