Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Rider/Bike

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by chrisw_30, Jan 19, 2009.

1. Hey guys/girls been a long time lurker here and finally have become a member...

I have never ridden a bike before but have been keen to for about 5 years but pressure from my family/long time girlfriend were putting me off...

I bought myself an 09' Ninja 250r last Friday (16th Jan) which looks absolutely amazing...

I go for my bike learners just after Australia Day but until then i will be practicing in the school carpark next door to my house (thank god its school holidays)

Anyway just introducing myself and i think its so cool we have a place to come together and talk about bikes/life...

2. Hey and welcome to NR.

Good luck on getting your learners, its a great experience and heaps of fun! Very nice bike choice, i personally love the Ninjas.

Im sure being a forum lurker you've already learnt heaps to help you for when you begin riding :grin:

3. Welcome, mate.
  4. Welcome and enjoy the new bike mate :) Hope you enjoy your two wheels!
  5. Welcome. Good set up with the car park as well.

Rubber side down :wink: :grin:
  6. Nice bike! I have also just started riding for the first time this weekend, it is awesome you will not want to stop!

Hopefully we'll see you at a learners ride night soon :cool: