Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Rider around Sydney!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by BRNTN, May 25, 2008.

1. Hey guys n' gals, my real name is Brenton, I'm 19 years of age.

I moved up from Victoria aproximately 8 months ago and I have been living in lower North Shore ever since (I hope to move a little more south eventually!). I have had my learners for about 9 months now, but didn't finally get a bike untill aproximately 2 weeks ago, when I purchased a brand new '08 RS125 which is just awsome to ride; I waited too long. I am very keen and looking forward to going on group rides and getting to know some of you soon!
  2. Welcome champ....have to post some pics of the little stroker great little bikes.
  3. Welcome Brenton.

I have to say after having brawled my way from Hornsby to Heathcote through peak hour on Friday afternoon on a 600, that I have nothing but admiration for people who do the same sort of thing on smaller capacity bikes :shock:.
  4. Hey Brenton, welcome.

I'm on the beaches myself so not too far away. I hit old pac alot of weekends and theres some good friendly twisties up near where I am, if you want someone to ride with and possibly get a few riding tips, pm me sometime.

Nice bike, I'm a fan of the RS
  5. G'day Brenton,

I'm in Neutral Bay as is Rybky and a few others - give us a yell if you're thinking of going for a cruise or a weekend ride up Old Rd! Also, if you know the way to the Monday coffee night meets in the East that'd be handy too... I am yet to know the way there and would love to have a riding buddy out to one of the meets :grin:

Ride safe!