Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New rider and new to Netrider

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Namic, Aug 3, 2015.

1. Hi Everyone,

I recently got my bike licence and purchased a CB400. So far I'm very happy with the choice. While I use it to commute most days its the weekends when I get to explore Brisbane's surroundings that bring the most joy. I'm looking forward to further days spent seeing out and about. I'm finding myself planning longer and longer rides and am even thinking of a trip to Sydney. Any tips for a new rider are greatly appreciated.

2. G'day NamicNamic, welcome to Netrider. Excellent choice of motorcycle! It will serve you well as a commuter and even touring.
  3. Welcome to Netrider Namic!
    There is no shortage of advice given out on this forum so stand by for it :)
  4. Thanks for the welcome. I have been surfing the site and have found some great advice. I will continue to come back.
  5. Hello everyone,

ALMOST a new rider here, got my Learner's Permit test coming up in 2 weeks time, then hope to buy first bike after that.

Wish me luck, will post an update after test day :)
  6. Good luck Daniel! (y)
  7. welcome aboard :]
  8. Welcome to both of you. I would suggest that the CB400 is the best all-round LAMS bike ever, and certainly capable of anything you might choose to throw at it....
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Welcome to NR
  10. Welcome Namic,

The CB400 has a big following on the site, an excellent well balanced bike. Glad you are getting out there enjoying it.

Welcome Daniel,

Post up your own introduction thread in the Welcome Lounge it is the custom around here. (y)