Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New rider and member from Melbourne

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Impotentlobster, May 7, 2016.

1. Hey guys. Just joined the forum because I was lurking the pages for information before I bought my bike a month or so ago. I'm on my l's and ride a cbr500r, love the bike and couldn't be happier with it at the moment. Right now I'm commuting to work on my bike and have only taken one trip to healesville and kinglake for the twisties the other day. So much fun.

Well anyways hello from Melbourne !

• Like Like x 4
  2. G'day, er, ImpotentlobsterImpotentlobster. Welcome to Netrider. The roads out to Kinglake and Healesville and beyond are where quite a few forum members end up most weekends. You might like to join uncle greguncle greg's after-practise Epic Ride one Saturday.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. welcome aboard :)
  4. Cheers!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Hey man, thanks for the info I will have a look. Would be good to meet up with some people for a ride. I work till like 5 am on the weekend so might be a bit pressed but will have a look.

Thanks again !
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Welcome mate, awesome ride :)
  7. Welcome to NR..

Come on around to the Saturday practice sessions one of these days...
  8. Welcome to NR and a great bike too
  9. welcome to the forum
  10. Welcome to the new obsession and the forum. You'll love it, and be lighter in the hip pocket for it!
  11. gday ImpotentlobsterImpotentlobster welcome to riding and NR - you will need to tell us how you picked that nic!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Glad you like it, nice pic on your profile too man. What a sweet ride. I took the photo down at docklands in the morning.. Pretty happy with it l.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. nice pic you have there. crap weather in Sydney today though it didn't end up raining too much. looked sunny at Docklands, nice.