Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Rider! All gear and no idea!!

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by OwenMM, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Just thought id post an intro, been lurking for a while doing my research on getting into riding.

Booked in for my learners course a couple of weeks ago but couldnt get a course till the 19th aug. In the meantime Ive already picked up a bike which came up at the right price, even though all I can do at the moment is sit on it!

Lookin forward to some decent rides as soon as I get the L's in a couple of weeks!

2. Welcome to Netrider OwenMM !
    Good luck with your learner's course - I'm sure it's tough not to be able to (legally) ride your bike. Not long mate.
    Enjoy and best of luck.
  3. Yeah, its hard to just look at it for a fortnight. I've got zero riding experience so I'm not even game to take it for a spin round the block!
  4. Good man ! All the best.
  5. welcome owen, dont forget to join us at homebush when your ready to go
  6. Yeah I'll definatly be out for some practice as soon as I can.
  7. Welcome Aboard !
  8. welcome to netrider :)
  9. Welcome to netrider, i am a newie here too, but i have learnt a lot from the guys here.
  10. Welcome :) Best of luck with the L's, but after all the sitting on the bike and playing with it i'm sure you know exactly where everything is :)
  11. Welcome to NR Owen :)