Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New ride!

Discussion in 'Showcase' started by xcom1, Oct 23, 2012.

1. My first bike.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

2. Very nice, enjoy her

Cheers Jeremy
  3. Nice! I'll have the same in (hopefully) a few weeks!

Enjoy it
  4. congrats on the new bike, Enjoy it...
  5. Very nice mate enjoy(y).
  6. welcome and nice bike !!
  7. grats mate :)
  8. Looks good, enjoy it. As it's white you can play at being the po-po too. Just ride like an officious dick, ramrod straight and giving the death stare to other riders.
  9. Thx guys, I'm dying to start riding. Only rode it around the block when it got delivered but I really want to get the rest of my gear before I do as I only have the helmet and gloves atm. Hopefully this Sat I get the rest of my gear:)
  10. Great lookin' bike mate enjoy and have fun (y)
  11. Congrats.. look forward to seeing you down at elwood for sat morning practice.. have seen another white one of these there last weekend.. its a nice looking unit :)
  12. Nice and Mooooooaaarrr pics prease
  13. where the **** did you find a white ninja?!
  14. [​IMG]

Got mine from PS ringwood mav, they said I got 1/5 white abs models in the area I think. I'll try get to Sat practice one day just as soon as I get confidence to go on the main roads.
  15. I know of a nicer key ring you can put on that key :p

Loving the white.. its.. .. different.. you expect the white bits to be covered with branding.. but it almost looks a little bit custom the way it is.. :)