Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Queensland Rider

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by shatman, Jan 16, 2006.

1. Hi all,

I've been riding for near on a year now and have visited this site on and off during that period.

Throughout this year i have done quite a deal of riding including a trip in september to Newcastle, Sydney and the Hunter Valley visiting friends and family.

Finally got around to signing up. Found the forums helpful when choosing my first bike last year and am now looking at upgrading to something a like a Z750.

I am a student at UQ St Lucia and live in indooroopilly. I am currently working in central queensland but will be back in brisbane in late Feb. Was wondering if there are many brisbane members who go on any rides round Southeast Queensland on the weekends that i could meet up with when i return for uni?

2. Welcome to the friendly forum, and it's nice to know that it's been useful already.

3. Hi Shatman,

Welcome to the forums. I work at UQ, so when you're back i'll certainly be up for rides. (I'm in the process of organising one now, and hopefully it'll be a more regular thing)

Cheers,
    Phil

4. Phil: You work at UQ? Heh, cool, I work for QUT :)

5. Howdy,
    I'm a newbie to the forum as well living on the gold coast. It would be good to hear about any rides as I would be keen.
    Mark

6.  Top