Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Qrider - Thanks for the tips

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' at netrider.net.au started by timbo83, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Hey guys. Been trawling these forums for a while now, constantly sponging off the great information (95% of the time) that is on here.

I'm 75% through my Qride, just have emergency braking and the road ride to go. While there is nothing better than getting out there and learning for yourself on the bike, I've really found the forum to make me think about various things I would have otherwise missed.

So thanks to all for your posts. Will see you on the roads soon as a safe and thinking rider. Depending on how things go, will be on a VTR250 or SV650 if the Honda is too small for a tall guy like me.

Tim

2. Welcome to the brotherhood.

3. Hey Tim, who are you doing Qride with?

4. Doing it through Morgan&Wacker Brookside. Very happy with them, give you honest feedback and ideas for improvement and have a good sense of humour.

5. Update - went for the road ride on Saturday out to Samford - good fun and achieved competency - so off to Qld transport tommorow :grin:

6. congratz mate... i also considered goin to morgan and wacker but i settled down and got my license with pro honda haha

7. Congrats timbo