Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New P's test

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by fitryder, Aug 6, 2008.

1.  Top
  2. That's how hard it should be!!!

But seriously though, how good is that track. Much better than the p!ss easy test you take here!

3. Holy Crap, talk about precision. How tight is them bends, best part is when they go through it with bikes going both ways :shock:

Good Vid, if they showed that to future riders in their learner course to show them how good they'd be for their P's. Scare the sh*t out of em, then again it might make them try crazy things like that on street hahaha.

4. love the break out. nice one

5. Lol thats awesome.

You guys should check out the Japanese Police Rider tests. Just Youtube it. Theres some mad skills on there.

6. At first i was like "Gay yellow matching outfits" - needless to say by the end of the video i wanted to wear a gay yellow matching outfit too.

Whats up with the video recording, could he not zoom out a bit more? Could've been much better looking.

7. Anyone know what bikes they're using?

8. :applause: :applause:

I loved the synchronised slalom. Brilliant.

9. its like a VTR? but not, i donno, there is so many of them youd think you could tell!