Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New Pride and joy

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by djirkali, Dec 30, 2008.

1. After immeasurable research and test squirts i finally picked up my brand new shiny 09 Z750 end result after day 1 470km's on the clock and a smile I can't wipe off my face.

It's the black and grean two tone color scheme.

Next steps, a nice tail tidy, belly pan and looking at the IXIL shorty exhaust system

Pic's to follow when I work out how to do it[/img]

2. you havnt by chance recently been rinding in canberra and posting videos on youtube have you?

congrats on the new bike! have fun n stay safe!

3.  Top
  4. welcome to club zed :)

5. #5 JoeyPav, Dec 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
  6. very nice mate. congrats on the new ride

7.  Top
  8. Congrats!

Here's mine. 05 model with arrow exhaust and power commander

aV1AMGY9.

9. Welcome to the Kwaka family.. :twisted:

10. Nice bike congratulations and enjoy

11. you will luv the the 750, it goes fast some guy in Canberra proved it on youtube.

12. Congrats on the new bike....

13. pics or it didn't happen :p

14. neat, really like that colour scheme. Now get those pics working.

15. pics added
    Pq1IA1pr.

and with my 21 month old

gx297Eqr.
    [/img]

16. Green is nice.
    You will love the zed.
    I have done around 6000km on mine, great bike to ride. A real head turner aswell.

17. Congrats on the new ride! Looks hawt.

I was sorry to see my 07 Zed go due to the seat chewing my rear on relatively short-ish stints in the saddle.

Most uncomfortable seat EVER!

Effin great bike otherwise!

18. I've put just on 900 kms on her over this first week, and gotta say i'm loving it, haven't found the seat to be an issue as of yet.

Got tail tidy going on this weekend, and time to start looking seriously for a good belly pan and thinking a real wheel hugger wouldn't look to shaby either

19. Really dig that colour scheme :)
    Used to have a Z1000 so I used to be part of the Zed club. Great bike, loved it. Bright orange with twin staintunes, all loud and poppy. Also provided me with my first wheelie ever :twisted:

If the seat pisses you off, apparently the corbins are supposed to be good. I just lived with having my nuts squished against the tank. Sometimes the vibes are good... j/k.

20. Congratulations on your new green meanie - such a cool bike, I had a sit on one at the local dealership, but was way too much bike for me, so went down to the ERF650.