Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New preloved bike please

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Muskoxen, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Oi. Just joined. Been riding for 28 years & still not dead. Got a CB900F. Good bike, never an issue she is just 72000 km old. So time for new wheels. Constantly amazed at new bikes compared to 20 years ago when I started out. You kids have no idea how good this is now. More power to ya. It will be great to sample current offerings. Let the good times roll.

2. welcome aboard :)
  3. welcome to Netrider Muskoxen!
  4. Welcome to NR...
  5. Welcome mate, I had one of those a long long time ago!

What are you looking for now?
  6. welcome old timer - from another old-timer!
  7. Welcome :cool:
  8. Welcome!
    What on earth is an old timer! Age is just numbers to keep the statisticians happy ;)
    Happy buying and riding!
  9. an old-timer is someone that remembers what bikes were like 20 years ago - like me
  10. chilliman64chilliman64 do you chew baccy and spit while you rock in your chair on the porch? ;)
    I have a few more runs on the board than you if 64 refers to your birth year...
  11. <snigger> You're just in the midst of middle age.

It's when you remember what bikes were like 50 years ago that you can get your "Old Timer" T-shirt printed.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Ooops!

Sorry, almost forgot..... Welcome Muskoxen.
  13. that's me OldmaidOldmaid last of the baby boomers. but I didn't call myself oldchilliman ;)
  14. Welcome. Nice bike, but 72k isn't that old, surely! It's a Honda after all.. But, any excuse for a new bike hey. Actually I think I used the same excuse to get a Ducati after my Kawasaki hit 89k.. I should have kept the Kawsaki though.
  15. What if you can't remember anymore?
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Remember what?
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. then I will respect my elders and help you on and off your bike
  18. Sh1t! We're really in trouble, aren't we?
    • Funny Funny x 2