Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

new petrol tank...

Discussion in 'Bling and Appearance' at netrider.net.au started by ilovemynsr150sp, Oct 1, 2007.

1. hey, just asking for your opinion here...we should and could i get a new or used petrol tank for my nsr 150? i sent the wreckers a mail, who else could i try...any shops which sell standard tanks? thanks,

2. try ebay but to a world wide surch.

3. As you said you sent the wreckers an email.

But did you post on http://findapart.com.au?

When I was looking for ninja fairings I posted on there and within 2 days had about 15 emails from different businesses with massive range of prices.

Definitely your best bet

4. thanks guys, yeah io had a look on ebay but NOTHING...it has to dents in it and i could get em removed for $260 but i think the tank i worth less new...Jomo thanks for that site, never heard of it but posted it straight up...thanks

5. No problem man- now the easy part- sit back and wait for the emails to come flooding in :D

6. there is a guy in thailand selling NSR items on ebay if u talk to him he can get u any part u need. Including tanks mirrors ect.

He narmaly sells cables and rubber grips for the NSR like clutch cables and stuff