Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New outlook on life

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by VladTepes, Oct 29, 2011.

1. I was sitting at a stoplight yesterday, minding my own business, waiting on it to turn green.

A carload of young, loud Muslims, shouting anti-Australian slogans, stopped next to me.
    The light changed, the Muslims shook their fists, hit the gas & darted off ahead of me.
    Suddenly an Semi-trailer came speeding through the intersection & ran directly over their car, crushing it completely.
    For several minutes I sat in my car thinking to myself, "Man, that could have been me!"

So, today, bright & early, I went out & got a job as a truck driver.
    • Like Like x 2
  2. :popcorn:

20,000 users on this site. Most of them are not young Muslims. Most of them ...
  3. Congratulations. You win 'Vile comment of the day'. here's a cookie.
  4. "If you haven't got a sense of humour then you haven't got any sense at all."
  5. hmmm .. funny or fucked

I vote fucked ..
  6. Sigh.

Lighten up already. It's a joke yeah.
  7. I feel bad for laughing in case the PC police notice
  8. I've heard it before, I cracked up then and I cracked up now.

For the ones taking offense, harden up princesses.
  9. A Greek and an italian are arguing who's best, the Greek turns to the Italian, 'We greeks are so good, we invented sex' the italian [without missing a beat] said, 'yes you did, then we introduced it to women' :)
    • Like Like x 1
  10. that's funny cos it's true