Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New one

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by jami, Nov 13, 2007.

1. well hey there been riding for about 2 yrs and am actualli looking to sell my bike but ill do the right thing and post a couple of times just realli desperate to sell thats all need to get out of some debt that all
    i live on the gold coast and love to ride anywhere, anytime rain or shine doesnt bother me as long as i have the wind in my helmet im happy

2. Welcome. Shame to hear you're getting out of riding. Hope it's only a short break.
  3. welcome and goodbye I guess
  4. OH dude that sucks. Hopefully when you get out of debt, you'll come back and join us :)

All you need to do is post lots (ie, just go to every thread, you'll easily have something to comment on) and then sell your baby. Have you thought about selling her / him to a friend and then buying her / him back when you're out of debt??
  5. yeh all mates have bikes or no money either haha maybe i need to find some friends with money but yeh i realli dont want to sell the bike and as soon as i am out of debt i will be getting another i love riding and will be dissappointed to see her go
    thanks for the thoughts tho