Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New on Netrider not new on bikes

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Doggy, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Hi all, I'm from Central Qld and have found netrider. I ride a GS500 k3 at the mo but thats only until the lotto win comes in :)

Hello to all.

2. welcome, doggy. How's things in the sunshine state?
  3. Welcome doggy :D :D
  4. Welcome to the forums doggy
  5. Welcome Doggy, tell us some tall tales and true about motorcycling in Central West QLD!
  6. Qld is great mate. Went for a ride yesterday out to the dam (Fairbairn Dam) and had a great time. Weather was really nice and the view was great too. Now I wonder when that screen will come in, hmm?

Thanks guys/girls
  7. Heya Doggy .. send some of your sunshine down South will you :) What's your favourite day ride route up your way?
  8. Hiya Doggy. Big fan of your style.
  9. Rubyvale Hotel Run.

Out at the Sapphire fields. Approx 45mins there (Highway) then 2 hours at the hotel then 1 & 1/2 hours home :p

Just kidding. It's a great ride, open road fark all traffic, sieve for some sapphires at the gem parks then onto the hotel (old log cabin type thing, great food) for lunch. I think it's pretty popular with some of the touring groups from Rocky etc.

Nothing like the bullsbrook run for all you sand gropers :D
  10. welcome mate :)

jump in with both feet , its the only way to go :LOL:
  11. ....another on bites the dust!!! Now why the hell would you join netrider? Don't tell me that you were fooled by cheaky thin outher shell of "warmth and sweetnes" of netrider members???? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

wellcome mate!