Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New on a bike, Brisbane

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by pezchops, Apr 26, 2016.

1. howdy,
    i just got back from my first Q-RIDE lesson and typing with my, new to me, Kawasaki VN250 eliminator in sight .
    'O' the temptation but all i can do is sit here and listen to the small VEE do its best to imitate the burble of its bigger cousins as it idles away.
    looking forward to rideing soon and hopefully getting involved with events etc .
    will post some pics when i get out somewhere with the bike.
    any other members with the same bike here?
    as they have been out of production for awhile it would be handy to share maintenance tips and the like.
    ive already done a cush drive fix and leaky fork seal fix(welll i think i stopped the leak)
    cheers peter

2. Welcome aboard :)
    The eliminators are great bikes.
    I have the EL version just do your services and chain maintenance (trust me on this one) it will prolong your chain and sprockets and you cant go wrong
  3. Welcome :cool:, you'll be out and about enjoying it in no time :)
  4. G'day and welcome, PeterPeter. We'll look forward to seeing your photos when you're out and about.
  5. Welcome to the forum mate!
  6. Welcome to NR from Adelaide.
  7. thanks guys.. i passed today so just some getting used to my bike after the q-ride 125 and im away
  8. Good on ya! Now the fun begins.