Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New "Old dog" Finds Victorian Kennel?

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Guest, Mar 5, 2005.

1. Gooday all.
    MMMMMM.... Nice cosy & imformative little site Ya's have here!
    And chock a block full of fellow Victorians as well :!:
    "What more could an old dog want!"

So if all you young "pups" dont mind, this old bloke just might dig
    in here for awhile and see if I fit? :-k

2. LOL!How are ya old fella!? :p Welcome aboard mate,im sure you'll fit right in,hey,you ride,what else can i say? :p Enjoy! 8)

3. Welcome to the forums joetana!! :)

Cheers
    Lids
    :D :D

4. Thanks guys
    An my age well lets just say I'm old enough to be a lot of forum members fathers, but still young enough to give them a bloody good run for their money if I catch onto them on my favorite road!

Which happens to be the Great Alpine Road.

Once again must say its great to find a site full of victorians! Cheers.

5. Welcome to the forum joetona.

Im sure you will fit in here just fine.

Damn fine bike you have chosen. If we park them in the same garage for a while, you think we could have baby Daytonas. :D :D :D :D

6. Who knows?
    So long as they grew up to be 955's that would be fine, but Ide hate to have 600's pop out!

Or even worse a throw back to a double sided swing arm model, or god forbid a red one!

7. lol.... Your being black and mine being yellow I cant see them coming out red... Tiger striped maybe but not red.

both have single sided swing arms, so Im thinkin we're safe there as well

soooooo lets see what I can throw out of the garage to make room for a couple more daytonas :-k :-k :-k

8. Carefull now, with my mongruel and rizzles tiger on the loose the offspring possibilities could start getting a little scary. :D

9. Point taken scooter :shock:
    I think it best we dicontinue this little experiment, after all who would want a bike with a colour combo only a richmond suppoter could love :LOL:

10. your from nicholon :LOL: i used to live around there a couple years ago

11. Well not quite Mat
    Tambo Upper to be exact, just up the track a bit as you would know. But I didnt think to many others would know where the hell that was!

Any way great area, just a stones throw from some great rides as once again you would know all about.

Do you come back up very often?

12. Welcome aboard Joetana!