Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

New/Old bloke on the block

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by vossy, Nov 22, 2006.

1. Hey everybody, I'm Vossy a newbie to the netrider family. Hope to meet some Sth Aussie riders soon. I'm a dying breed, with all my mates but one giving motorcycle riding away after so many years. They either have done the kids thing or had bad accidents (not able to ride anymore)
    So here I am Folks. I'm trying to talk my other riding mate to join as well without any luck. Will keep trying though. Hope I can be of some help to any new riders out there.
    Cheers Vossy :grin:

2. Hey Vossy..

Glad to hear your still gonna keep riding :grin: Its always good to know that there are people out there prepared to help out with advice when its needed :grin:

Enjoy the forums :grin:
  3. Another Old Geezer, :woot:

Welcome to the forums, Vossy, hang around and share your wisdom....
  4. Welcome Vossy, hope you enjoy the interaction
    Who's old, Paul. :grin:
  5. :LOL: Well Vossy says he is, and I certainly am :LOL:
  6. Paul you aren't old - mature, seasoned, experienced, mellow :grin: . I say this in all sincerity :grin: (and because we are close enough to the same age)
  7. Ah yes, another geriatric '18 in the brain' motorcycling victim. I guess you have figured out by now that for some of us there is just no cure....never....ever.
  8. Hey I wouldn't say I'm an old geezer just yet (42) just alot wiser
  9. Welcome vossy. :grin:
  10. Good to see another South Aussie on here. Hello and Welcome. :)