Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

new old biker

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by tiprat, Jul 31, 2010.

1. hi all,my name is albert ive been rideing motor bikes for 36 years ,my ride is a vintage 1969 triumph wich ive had for27 years ,,,and still going strong,,, i live in west sydney, and try to go for a ride every chance i can ,,,,im looking forward to being part of the netrider team, and meeting new bike riders,,,i must say that im not to good with computers and new tec stuff, ,,how can i post photos on hear????

2. G'day tiprat

To post photo's you need to store them on a website such as Photobucket (www.photobucket.com) on which you can create a free account. Then when they are uploaded to that location you can put a link to them in your posts here using the Insert Image button in the post editing thingy you use when creating a new post.

Hope that helps.

I'd love to see some photo's of your '69 Trumpy (y)

Fun Ha!
  3. Hiya tiprat, welcome to NR - cool name!

Yes please, would love to see some photos of your vintage trumpy!
  4. 36 years would take you back into the old George Heggie days with Triumphs at the Castrol Six-Hour Race; (I meet George's son at the Robertson Pie Shop every now and then).

With pics, if you choose 'Go Advanced' in the 'Message' box, you have the option to upload pictures directly from your hard drive, have a play with that, get back to us if you need some help.

Welcome to Netrider, too :).
  5. yep, welcome...
    Hope you figure out posting pics, would love to see your vintage....
  6. se if i can .........[​IMG].
  7. got the avatar working but carnt get the photo thing happerning
  8. welcome to the 'family'.
    if you use photobucket,once you have uploaded a pic and saved it you'll see a bunch of options for 'sharing'..just hover your mouse over the image and you'll see the options,right click on the 'IMG code' and copy it..then past it into a thread here.
  9. see if this workshttp://s390.photobucket.com/albums/oo350/tiprat13/?action=view&current=mytriunph.jpg&newest=1#!oZZ1QQcurrentZZhttp%3A%2F%2Fs390.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Foo350%2Ftiprat13%2F%3Faction%3Dview%26current%3DIMG_0138.jpg%26newest%3D1
  10. [​IMG]

Let's have a go

btw. it's pretty

you remove the * to get it to work. if you click on to each picture, you can copy the address bar, or use the share link for forums on the bottom left.
  11. thanks for doing that for me.. my boats good in summer,not so good in winter,my ute is handy for towing my boat and picking up the bike if needed,,,,every vintage bike owner owns a ute or trailer...and that black bobber triumph is the sweetest ride ive seen for a long time ,,check out my album link under photo...hope to meet up with some of you guys and girls soon.......
  12. yes hornet,have spent lots of cash at heggies ,,allparts in the city,ryans at parra. jim eads at ashfeild.... they have all raped my wallet at some time over the years, its the price we pay for owning a classic motor bike .....
  13. That's a tasty Trumpy. Very nice mate. I remember being in awe of Bonnies when I was in high school and hankered for one. Well I got a Triumph in the end!!
  14. welcome mate, if you love your trumpys, there is a demo day at teammoto blacktown tomorrow from 9am
  15. Welcome Al.